With the New Year comes new eLearning opportunities for your team to learn critical skills in emerging technologies.
At IEEE, we’re committed to providing organizational training that’s highly relevant to what engineers and other technical professionals are working on right now. We do this by adding to our our eLearning Library each month, and January is no different.
This month, we’ve got 7 new courses that cover everything from edge computing to autonomous vehicles and the smart grid.
Now available exclusively from Xplore, course titles are:
- Overview of Edge Computing: Learn why edge computing is such a new and important development in the computing landscape.
- Applications Scenarios of Edge Computing: This course covers three real-world edge applications, including smart home, public services, and autonomous vehicles. Discuss the benefits and challenges of edge computing for each.
- Tools and Software for Edge Computing Applications: There are thousands of open-sourced or production-ready tools and software available. Learn about the most popular among them.
- Designing Security Solutions for Edge, Cloud, and IoT: Analyze the new challenges in edge computing and learn about two novel edge-based security solutions for IoT applications.
- Research Challenges in Edge Computing: Discuss some of the major challenges facing edge computing, including underlying infrastructure construction, resource discovery, and application QoS demand and optimizations.
- Strong Before Smart: This course focuses on how to think about grid modernization, and explores its drivers and the power industry’s shift in thinking from adding devices and systems to holistic solutions.
- Intelligent Control of Connected and Automated Vehicles: This is the course for those who want to understand cooperative adaptive cruise control (CACC) for connected and automated vehicles and explore recent developments made in human-centered CACC design in mixed traffic scenarios.
Upon successful completion of each of our courses, attendees receive valuable CEUs/PDHs that can be used for professional licenses. Explore these and more learning and career enhancement opportunities in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library, your resource for the advanced technology content that only IEEE can provide.