Blockchain is helping reshape industries in domains as varied as finance, healthcare, energy, supply chain, and Internet of Things (IoT). As the technology continues to evolve, engineering professionals are expected to be up to speed with the technical and market developments.
The upcoming IEEE eLearning series includes the following course titles:
- Overview of Blockchain, including Finance by corporate blockchain strategist and MIT lecturer, Steve Derezinski
- Internet of Things and Blockchain by David Fragale, Founder of Atonomi
- Blockchain and Supply Chain by Joseph Francis, Managing Director, Digital Supply Chain Transformation at Accenture
- Blockchain in Grid Modernization (Energy) written by Dr. Claudio Lima, Co-founder of the Blockchain Engineering Council
- Healthcare on Blockchain by Edward Bukstel, CEO, Clinical Blockchain
To get this course program for your organization, please complete the submission form.