Blockchain is everywhere today, disrupting industries far beyond bitcoin and banking.
Blockchain holds promise for networking, IoT, transportation and logistics, academia, government and public records, cyber security, healthcare, cloud storage, energy management, real estate, insurance, and many other sectors. Blockchain is here to stay, and your organization needs to learn as much as possible, as soon as possible, about it.
IEEE Introduction to Blockchain Technology can help. This 3-hour live virtual event will help your team get up to speed on this cutting-edge technology, covering such topics as:
- What blockchain is and why it will change the world
- From transaction to reward, how blockchains work beyond bitcoin
- The limits of blockchain technology
- The costs and benefits of decentralization
Live Virtual Event Details:
- Three live sessions starting at 12:00PM ET: Tuesday, 20 March 2018, Wednesday, 21 March 2018, Thursday, 22 March 2018
- Live Q&A via chat during the sessions with Morgen Peck, contributing editor of the IEEE Spectrum Magazine special report on blockchain technology.
- On-demand recording of the event will be available until 30 April 2018.
- Attendees who pass the virtual event assessment will receive a digital certificate worth .3 Continuing Education Units (CEU) and 3 Professional Development Hours (PDH).
Stay ahead of the curve and get the individuals in your organization up to speed on blockchain now. Purchase your individual seat to the IEEE Introduction to Blockchain virtual event today. Group discounts are also available.