Critical knowledge for electrical engineers, the National Electrical Safety Code (NESC) is revised every five years to address new technology and challenges in the field. The latest edition officially went into effect on 1 February 2017, and it’s important that organizations comply with these new guidelines by providing the necessary training for their employees.
IEEE, the world’s largest not-for-profit dedicated to advancing technology for humanity, is offering seven cutting-edge online courses to bring your organization the training you need now to operate under NESC safety regulations. Make sure your team is safe today!
Topics covered include grounding, maintenance of underground electric supply, and overhead electric supply.
Course titles include:
- Changes to the NESC 2017 Edition
- Introduction to Grounding
- Work Rules for the Operation of Electric Supply and Communications Lines and Equipment
- Rules for Installation and Maintenance of Electric Supply Stations
- Safety Rules of the Installation and Maintenance of Underground Electric Supply
- Safety Rules for Installation and Maintenance of Overhead Electric Supply
Contact an IEEE Content Specialist today to learn more about getting access to these courses for your organization.