A well-designed blockchain offers transparency and traceability, cuts out intermediaries, reduces costs, and increases speed and reach. According to PwC, Gartner forecasts that blockchain will generate an annual business value of more than $3 trillion by 2030. It’s possible to imagine that 10-20% of global economic infrastructure will be running on blockchain-based systems by 2030 as well.
Get ready to explore how blockchain can be used to solve problems and create real value for your organization with next month’s Advanced Blockchain for Enterprise live virtual event.
Over the course of two live, one-hour sessions, corporate blockchain strategy consultant and MIT professor, Steve Derezinski, will provide an overview of this innovative technology and its use in both the startup world and in enterprise. Attendees will learn from business cases for disruption across various sectors, including IoT, energy, healthcare, supply chain and finance. This engaging, interactive event will cover advanced blockchain concepts and innovative applications for managers, engineers and leaders.
7 Reasons to Register
- Gain valuable insight into the future of this innovative technology in just two one-hour sessions.
- Because it’s a virtual event, you can learn from wherever you are.
- Opportunity to learn from business cases for disruption across various sectors.
- Available for replay on-demand for two weeks following the live event
- Hear directly from a respected corporate blockchain strategy consultant.
- Special member pricing and organizational pricing is available.
- Upon successful completion of the event assessment, participants will each receive an IEEE Certificate and CEUs/PDHs.
Register your team for Advanced Blockchain for Enterprise to ensure everyone has a spot for this event.
No comments yet.